Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reclamation

Here's a pretty crappy iPhone pic of my Reclamations scarf. It's just barely blocking on the top of my fridge. I say just barely because the scarf is a little too long for the fridge so I didn't get to stretch it like I would have liked.

I used Artyarns Ultramerino 8 and size 10 needles. Two hanks of the yarn was bought a couple years ago and I made my first Foliage hat with it and have just been saving the other hank for something pretty. I can't wait to weave in my two ends and wear this beauty. It was so simple and quick and now that I think about it, I should have just used the leftover yarn from the other hank to make it bigger, but that's okay. Maybe that extra yarn will be worked into a blanket of some kind in the future.


There is still one lone skein of silk that I got on sale two superbowl sales ago. Maybe another scarf is in order...?


Blogged from my iPhone--sorry for any typos. :)

eta: The rest of my post that got lost during transit. WTF?

No comments: