Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is there anybody going to listen to my story...

So I decided to redo my blog. I've deleted all posts from before January and will really attempt to blog more often.

I haven't been doing much knitting or crocheting but I have been scrapbooking a lot lately. If I can figure out how to take some good pictures of my pages without getting a glare from the protectors they are in, I'll do it and post some. I'm definitely getting better at scraping. You can tell which pages I started out on...they look like crap, I think. But whatever. It's all part of the process and I'm okay with it. I ordered a bunch of pictures from Snapfish this past week and I was hoping they would be here already but they haven't come in. Once they get here I'll be able to scrap (from 2004) Hawaii/my sister's wedding, the Marine's Ball; 2005 Elena's birthday, a trip to NYC; 2007 Halloween and from this year, Ola's bachelorette party and wedding, as well as the Bahamas in general. I can't wait. Pictures of my nephew were also ordered, of course. It seems that an order from Snapfish isn't complete until there are pictures of Ben-Ben in there. He's so beautiful, I can't help myself. :) I might just end up doing a separate book of Ben.

So I was tagged who knows how long ago by Meira for a random meme thing. I should complete it...here goes...7 random things about myself. I think I've done this before but who really cares?

1. I used to be a hard ass and never cried during sad/sweet movies or while reading books.
2. I learned how to make egg salad yesterday...but I feel like everyone in the world was born knowing how to make it, except me.
3. When I speak Spanish, my brains starts thinking in Hebrew and vice versa. It's annoying really and I end up combining the two languages.
4. I'm SLOWLY learning to control my temper and forgive people.
5. I'm thinking of taking a quilting class at Joann's.
6. It's hard for me not to sing...but I don't like singing in front of people.
7. I want to make my own skirts since it's hard for me to find ones that fit well and are below my knees.

Everyone should do this meme. :)

I'll write later about the Bahamas...but know that it was amazing and I would go back in a heartbeat. Ola looked beautiful on her wedding day and my brother looked quite dapper, if not slightly uncomfortable, in his suit. I have pictures up but I need to organize them and get rid of the doubles that are crappy. It's a work in progress.

No comments: